Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 11:

Activity: Get a bag of hershey's kisses and leave one of them for her with a note that says... "Here is a kiss for you... when I get home you can give one to me ;)"  then somewhere else that she will see after the first note leave the rest of the bag of kisses and write a note "I realized that I wanted more than one kiss from you tonight"

I left the first note on the kitchen counter with one kiss.  Then I dumped the rest of the bag out on the bad with the second note. 

I didn't get too big a response on this one either.  She did ask later that night in bed what kind of hershey kisses they were because she was craving something sweet.  But I didn't get showered with lots of kisses like I had hoped.  I thought it was a cute idea but I guess she didn't think it was as cute as I did.  Or maybe she just has too much on her mind right now.  Either way at least I made an effort and I know that counts for something in her eyes even if she doesn't show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment